YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Card AP 2020 for Fishermen [Application Form, Eligibility, Financial Assistance, How to apply for Card]
Andhra Pradesh is one of the states in India that is well-known for supplying fishes. It has a coastal location. Thus, a high percentage of the inhabitants are associated with the occupation of catching and selling fishes. The fisherman communities had a long-standing complaint against the state government. Their major grievance was that nothing was done to offer social and financial protection. To address this issue, the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in the state.
Information about the scheme
The official announcement of the scheme was done by the Chief Minister on 21st November 2010. However, it was made clear that the application process and the distribution of the perks will commence in 2020. The scheme has been designed and development for the welfare of the fishermen in the state. As per the scheme guidelines, every beneficiary will receive Rs. 14,000 in his bank account. Apart from this, fishermen will be able to purchase diesel only for Rs. 6.03 per liter. In case the fishermen die in an accident, the members of the family will acquire Rs. 10 lakhs as financial assistance. The state officials estimate that the proper implementation of this project will offer the advantages to 1,32,332 beneficiaries.
Click Here for YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Form
Information about the scheme card
The Chief Minister said that the once the enrollment starts, the applications will be carefully scrutinized. The eligible candidates will become the beneficiaries and get the various scheme perks. The state government will issue the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Card in the name of every beneficiary. The pass is a proof that the person is a registered beneficiary of this project. No money will be charged from the beneficiary for the issuance of this card. It will contain the details of the beneficiary and the registration code, and the Aadhar Code.
Eligibility guidelines for the scheme
- Must be an inhabitant of AP – The scheme is only open for the fishermen who are legal and permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Registered fishermen – It is necessary for the applying individual to be associated with fishing as the primary livelihood. Otherwise, the candidate’s registration will be cancelled.
- Age criterion for application – Only the fishermen who have completed the age of 18 years and have not crossed the age mark of 60 years can enroll for this unique scheme.
- Owner of a fishing boat – A special criterion highlights that the diesel price subsidy will only be offered to those fishermen, who own fishing boats. Authorized boat purchase and registration documents must be produced to acquire the subsidy perk.
- Bank account access – All financial grants and subsidies will be deposited directly in the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. In case the applicant does not have a bank account, then he cannot receive the grants of this project.
Click Here for AP YSR Rice Card Online Form
Application process for the scheme
- Offline application – Though the state government has not yet cleared the air about a possible online application, it has sealed in the offline registration process.
- Implementation of Navasakam Scheme – The state government has implemented the Navasakam Scheme, and 12 schemes have been brought under this project umbrella. The YSR Matsyakara Bharosa is one of the schemes.
- Navasakam volunteers – The state government has highlighted that Navasakam volunteers will be deployed in the fishing villages. The man
- Data collection – It will be the duty of these volunteers to collect information about the fishermen from every household.
- Compilation of the data – Once the necessary data has been gathered, the volunteers will compile them.
- Scrutiny – The data will be sent to the state officials. They will scrutinize these details and select the eligible applicants.
- Beneficiary list – The final beneficiary list will be created by the government officials. The copies will be sent to the Gram Panchayat Offices. The data will also be used to prepare the beneficiary cards.
- Distribution of the cards – The Navasakam volunteers will be given the beneficiary passes and they will distribute it accordingly.
The state government is gearing up to implement the scheme as soon as possible. The Chief Minister announced that he may change some of the guidelines to ensure most applicants acquire the project benefits. In case the state officials come out with such updates, you will get the information on our official website
Other links –