Temporary Ration Card E-Coupon in Delhi 2020 (Non Ration Card Holders to Get Free Ration) (Check Ration Card Status Online, Apply Online Form Process, e-pass, compesation of Rs. 5,000, Track NFS Food Card @delhi.gov.in, Eligibility, Documents)
Delhi government has taken the great initiative to offer food grains to the poor sections of the society during the lockdown. It is given through ration cards, but most of the poor people do not have a ration card. So, the state government is trying its best to find out ways to provide the food grains to the poor without ration cards. And in this relation, it has come up with the facility of ration card coupons. With this, even the ones without cards can get free ration service during lockdown.
Name of the facility offered
Temporary ration card coupon and e-pass facility
Process of application
Portal for the coupon
Residents of Delhi
How can one get free ration in Delhi?
The government is offering ration card coupons and e-pass facilities with which people can get access to travel permit, food grains, and pension. The following part of the article shall take you through some of the details on how to apply online to get the coupons.
Steps to apply online
- For a temporary ration card, click on the Delhi government site at https://delhi.gov.in/. Under this, one can get the link for the temporary ration card. The link would appear on the home page of the portal.
- Soon after clicking on the link, the ration Publicism Portal will show up where the applicants need to fill up the required information
- The applicants need to upload the Aadhaar card.
- After submitting the required information, the e-coupon number or unique number would be sent to the registered mobile number.
From the coupon received, the applicant can know the address of the ration center distributor.
How can one get ration using the e-coupon?
To get the ration for free, the individual has to furnish e-coupon along with the original Aadhaar card.
What are the benefits of using e-pass?
The e-pass is available in the official portal Delhi government, using which the residents of the state can avail of different services like travel permits, food grains, and others. Also, the construction workers would be given rupees 5000 as decided by the state government during this lockdown.
Details of the online process to get e-pass
- For the e-pass, the applicant need to visit the official portal of Delhi government
- Now, the applicant need to click on the correct e-pass link available on the home page of the portal and it would direct to a new page
- The new page will show up the form which the applicant needs to fill up with relevant details. Some of the details to be given are contact details, address, name and the like. By following these steps, it is easy to get the pass online
- For the ones who have applied for the pass, they can check the status of the pass through the official portal. The first timers will get benefits like travel commission, ration, pension and the like with the help of the e-pass during the lockdown.
- Only the families who are financially weak and belong to the BPL category are included to get the benefits with the e-pass
- The online benefit can be availed by the ones who do not have a ration card. For the ones having a ration card, they can also get the food grains from using the card.
- The facility is available only for the native residents of the state.
- To have a temporary ration card, one should have an original Aadhaar card to be produced at the time of getting the ration.
- The applicant also needs to furnish passport size photographs to avail the perks of the facility offered by the state government.
Therefore, to overcome the present situation of lockdown, the state government will be extending financial help to poor people. The government is trying its best to offer different facilities to the one belonging to the lower sections of the society so that the people do not have to leave their house to earn money during the lockdown.
Other links –
- Ganga Swarupa Yojana in Gujarat
- Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana in Maharashtra
- Atal Pension Yojana in Delhi
- Age Limit in Atal Pension Yojana