Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020 (Eligibility, Amount, Apply online, beneficiary list, Online portal)
The Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme is a joint initiative by state and central government. The main objective of the scheme is to help the widow of poor households. With the help of financial assistance, it will help them get the necessities. However, the state governed started to invite the PDF application form. The following part of the article shall help the candidates to know relevant information on the same.
Overview of the scheme
Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme
Widows in Maharashtra
Collector Office / Tahsildar / Talathi
Rupees 600 per month
Offer monthly pension to widows
Social Justice and Special Assistance or SJSA department
Key features of the scheme –
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The widow of Maharashtra are the target group for the scheme launch
- Financial assistance given to widow – A total of rupees 600 will be given monthly. In this, rupees 400 will be given by India government and the rest of rupees 200 will be given by the state government.
- Main objective of scheme launch –The main motive of the scheme is to offer financial help to the widow of the state belonging to below poverty level.
- Category of beneficiaries–The beneficiaries should not be part of Maharashtra Handicap Pension Scheme, Maharashtra Old Age Pension Scheme, or any other schemes.
Eligibility of the scheme –
- Residents of the state – The applicant need to be a permanent resident of the state
- Belonging to BPL category – Women belonging to BPL categorycan apply for the scheme
- Age limit – Women belonging to the age of 40 to 65 years are eligible for the scheme benefits
- Active bank account – As the financial amount will be credited in the bank account of the widow woman, it is important to have an active bank account
List of documents
- Category of candidate – The candidate should produce suitable BPL certificate at the time of registration for the scheme
- Bank account details – The widow should furnish bank account number, IFSC code, branch details and the like and it should be linked with the Aadhaar card.
- Age certificate – The widow woman should furnish age certificate to justify their eligibility for the scheme perks
- Residential proof – As the scheme has been launched in Maharashtra, the candidate should produce suitable domicile certificate to justify they are the natives of the state
- Identification details –As identification proof, it is important to bring Aadhaar card, Voter ID card, ration card and the like options
Procedure for online application under the scheme
As this is a newly launched scheme, the online procedure of the scheme along with the portal is yet to be declared by the state government. As of now, the offline mode of application has been started. In this, the candidates have to submit the online PDF form of the application along with relevant documents to the above said offices. After completion of scrutiny under the scheme, the registration will complete, the financial help will be given to the candidate through the linked bank account.
Therefore, successful launch of the scheme will be of immense help for the widow of poor household and it will help them maintain their livelihood.
ANs: Offer financial help to widow of the state
Ans: Widow belonging to poor household
Ans: Rupees 600
Ans: 40 to 65 years
Other links –
- Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- उत्तराखंड किसान पेंशन योजना
- MaherGhar scheme Maharashtra
- Pension Scheme for Journalists in Maharashtra