Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal 2020 (Application Form at scholarship.odisha.gov.in/, Examination, Eligibility, Documents)
Odisha Government launched a scholarship portal on 28th October. The portal is called Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal and the aim of the portal is to manage the scholarship programs in the state effectively. There are approximately 21 types of scholarship schemes in Odisha and those schemes require smooth automation. With the help of the portal eligible students will get the opportunity access the programs by logging into the portal. It is believed that 11 lakhs students from several marginal communities will get the benefit of the schemes. Here, in this article you are going to get an insight view of the portal.
Key features of the Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal
- Objective of the portal– The portal will let the students to avail the scheme programs very easily. It will also look after the duplication of government’s scholarships and prevent the disbursal of scholarship money.
- Direct payment facility– The portal is linked to the State Treasury Portal IFMS so that beneficiaries get the money automatically.
- Features– The scholarship portal offers Aadhaar based registration. Apart from that, the portal is an integrated portal so it is linked with other platforms like BSE database, SAMS, e-District Portal, etc.
- Improving employment– As per the survey literacy rate of state is 76.04% but several students drop out due to financial crunch. The scholarships will improve the entire education system of the state.
- Creating awareness– The scholarship portal will create awareness towards the scholarship programs so that students can access the programs through a smooth application process.
- Monitoring the program– There will be six departments that will work towards preventing the duplication of the scholarships and ensure Aadhar authentication.
Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Eligibility Department
- School & Mass Education Department– The students who are studying in the state’s school will be eligible for the scholarships. The scholarships starts from class 3 and will be continued till class 12. The scholarships are divided into different segments throughout the course.
- Higher Education Department– Under this Senior Merit and Technical and Professional, Gopabandhu Bruti, PG merit e-Medhabruti, and Fakirmohana Vasa Bruti scholarships are given to the students who will pursue further education after school.
- Labour & ESI Department- The child labors of the state will be able to receive scholarships under this segment.
- ST&SC and MBC Welfare Department– Students coming from the marginal community will get Pre Matric Scholarship and Post Matric Scholarship under this department.
- Agriculture & F.E Department– The agriculture department will provide relevant scholarship called Kalia Scholarship to students who are studying in agriculture and related subject.
- Skill Development & Technical Education Department– As the state government is keen on encouraging the students who are in skill development programs so; they will provide a bunch of scholarships like, Sudakshya for Girls Child, Merit-cum-Poverty Stipend, and Merit Scholarship. Under this department disable students will receive Banishree.
Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Required Documents
- Aadhar card– To register into the portal you will need Aadhar number and for that having Aadhar card is mandatory.
- Photograph– The applicants need to have recent passport size photographs.
- Residential proof- As the scheme is for the people of Odisha so the applicant has to have address proof.
- Income Certificate- The student has to provide the details of the family income while applying on the portal.
- Bank details– The scholarship amount will be credited to the bank account and that is the reason the student needs to submit the copy of the 1st page of bank passbook and account details.
- Caste certificate– If the candidate belongs to marginal class then they have to submit a copy of caste certificate.
- Special category certificate– If there is a disability then the candidate has to submit the relevant certificate at the time of registration.
- Matriculation Certificate– To get the higher education scholarship the applicant has to have relevant certificate.
How to Apply for Scholarship at Odisha State Scholarship Portal
- Step 1- In order to register you need to click on Official Website and then click on the login option.
- Step 2– You need to enter your Aadhar number
- Step 3– You need to enter your registered mobile number, email ID and create a password.
- Step 4- Then you need to login option and enter the user ID and password.
- Step 5- You need to enter all the information that is asked to fill in.
- Step 6- After that you need to click on the ‘Save as draft’ and opt for the ‘Next’ option to reach to the scholarship form.
- Step 7– You will get the preview of the form and then download it for print out a copy of it.
Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal Launch Details
|Name of the portal||Integrated Odisha State Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Date of launch||28th October, 2020|
|Target people||Students of backward classes|
It is clear that scholarship portal is going to benefit more students than usual. It is a comprehensive portal that includes all the departments. Already due to the existing scholarship programs 6 lakhs students have been benefitted and with this new approach more students will be covered. The portal also kept user-friendly so that students can easily access it.
Ans : It is a scholarship portal for the marginal, underprivileged, and disables students of Odisha.
Ans : scholarship.odisha.gov.in.
Ans : No.
Ans : You need to visit at https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/scholarship-list-map .
Ans : You will know from https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/know-your-status .
Other Links –
- Gopabandhu Sikhya Sahayata Yojana in Odisha
- KALIA Scheme Odisha List
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Odisha
- Subhiksha Keralam Scheme in Kerala