Haryana Viklang (Handicapped) Pension Yojana 2020 Form, Status & Beneficiary List
The Haryana state Social Justice and Empowerment department has announced to launch the Viklang (Handicapped) Pension scheme under the Viklang Pension Yojana. The state government has announced the new scheme to offer benefit of pension for disabled and specially abled People of the state. To take the benefit of the new pension scheme the beneficiaries have to fulfill all criteria that have been stated by the state government.
|Scheme Name||Viklang Pension Yojana|
|Implemented by||Haryana State government (Social Justice and Empowerment Department)|
|Targeted Groups||Disabled people of the State and Specially abled groups of people holding state domicile|
|Implementation date||November 2017|
- For residents of the state – As per the government rules and regulations, the new pension scheme is expected to offer benefit to the local residents of the State of Haryana only.
- 60 percent Disable – The new pension scheme is also designed to offer full benefit to people who are suffering from 60 percent or more disability.
- Age related criterion – The state government has also stated that it is important that the beneficiary should be at least 18 years or above of his age to take any benefit under this pension scheme.
- In order to take the benefit and download the application form online the applicants should have been staying within Haryana for past 3 years minimum.
- The state government has also mentioned that any person with special ability features can also take full benefit for checking with application status via official website mentioned above.
- The government has also mentioned that the eligibility under the pension scheme will only be offered to the individuals whose annual household income is below or equal to minimum wage set by the state government Labor Department.
- Passport sized photograph – At the time of online application or manual submission it is important that beneficiary should submit a recent passport sized photograph along with the form. They also have to provide with a valid copy of their income proof as “certificate” by the authorities.
- Age proof – To prove age eligibility the applicants are expected to submit a copy of their age certificate from local hospital/ health care center or municipality.
- Disability certificate – In case of disability the applicants are also supposed to make submission of disability certificate proving the percentage of disability and issued by regulatory authority.
- Aadhar card – For verification process the applicants are expected to submit a valid copy of Aadhar card along with their copy of BPL card.
- Domicile certificate – As a proof of residence ship the applicants are also supposed to submit their domicile or bonafide certificate along with details of bank account.
Key features under the scheme
- Pension Amount – As per the recommendations made by the Haryana state government it is expected that each of the beneficiary will be offered with pension amount equivalent to Rs 1800 on monthly basis.
- The state government has also offered with convenience where the beneficiaries can download the application form as PDF format via official website.
- The facility has been provided by the government for both physically handicapped and specially abled individuals only after checking with eligibility status.
- The state government has also announced that the new pension amounts will be bought in effective for beneficiaries from November 1st
- Under the new pension scheme the minimum wage eligibility criteria for unskilled labor will be set as per the regulations stated by the Labor department of the state.
- The online web portal service has been set up by the state government to help speed up the process of application, status checking and beneficiary list 2018 checking.
- The state government also expects that till date (18th June 2018) over 1,56,220 beneficiaries will be registered under the scheme for availing all benefits.
Haryana state Viklang Pension Scheme – Procedure for online application
The state government has provided with convenience where the beneficiaries can now directly download the application form for 2018 via official web portal services. The forms are easily available as PDF format and can be collected as hard copy or soft copy. The beneficiaries have to follow simple below mentioned guidelines to download the forms.
- You have to visit the official web portal service at click here. Once you log in you just have to click the option “Application Form” from the main page. The option is available right below “General Information” category.
- You can also directly visit the web page by clicking the link at http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/form_and_proc.aspx.
- Any candidate who wants to directly download the online application form for 2018 can now make the selection at http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/Website/HP.pdf.
- The moment you select the option, you will be displayed with the online application form. Applicants are requested to read the form carefully before providing their information.
- The information has to be entered manually and then the form can be submitted physically by visiting the nearby Taluka/ District Social Welfare Office in Haryana state.
- Once the process of verification has been completed by the authorities, then eligible beneficiaries will be transferred with pension amounts directly in their bank account.
- In case any applicant wants to check with the status of application or name verification in the list then he can visit the link at http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/schemes/DISABILITY_PENSION_SCHEME.pdf.
Process for status check or track in Beneficiary list
Using the new online web portal services it is also possible for any applicant to check with the application status or track their names in the list.
- To check with the status the applicant has to be logged on to the official web portal at the above mentioned address for social justice department. You then have to make the selection of Aadhar/Pension ID track” option.
- Applicants can now directly visit the link at http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/Ben_Inf.aspx. On the redirected web page you will have to make selection for “Track details” for the beneficiaries. On the provided tab you are expected to enter the valid pension ID, Security Code or Aadhar Code and Bank account details along with the valid branch IFSC code.
- Once all details have been entered and rectified then you can now make the selection to view the details by selecting “check status”.
Checking names in Beneficiary list
It is also possible for beneficiaries to check with their names as appeared on the 2018 Beneficiary list online.
- To check with the name you will have to be officially logged on to the website for social justice department. From the main web page you have to select “Beneficiary list View” option. You can also directly visit the web page at http://socialjusticehry.gov.in/ben_List.aspx.
- A new web page will open up where you are expected to provide with selected information related to District/ Area/ Municipality- Block/ Sector, Ward or Village selection.
- Each option has only to be selected from the drop down menu provided near each tab. You will also have to enter the pension type and then choose to view the information.
- The next page will display all set of information sorted out in order of name, age, gender, amount of pension received, Aadhar card details, bank account details (where pension deposited), colony, mohalla or sector along with date of disbursement of pension in the bank account.
- To locate or track your name in the list of beneficiaries 2018 you will have to click Ctrl + F option. All details will be displayed on the screen.
The above mentioned benefit has been provided by the state government with an aim to help speed up the process of pension disbursement and to offer pension benefit to more number of disabled people within the state.