Anaaj Kharid Portal Punjab (अनाज खरीद) Login Registration www.Anaajkharid.in App Download Link Crop Farmer Online Application
The official portal of the Department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs under Punjab government is known as Anaaj Kharid. It has been registered recently to help farmers who can get useful information. To get access to the portal, the farmers need to register from the site. Let us take a look at some other details of the portal.
|Name of the portal||Anaaj Kharid|
|Target group of the portal||Farmers of Punjab|
|Main objective of scheme||To improve better public distribution of food grains and help farmers|
|Scheme launched in||Punjab|
|Scheme announced by||Department of food and civil supplies|
|Date of scheme launch||19 February 2020|
What are the highlighting features of the portal?
- Target group – The main target group of the portal is the farmers of Punjab, as the agricultural produce has been hit hard due to the lockdown.
- Objective of the portal launch – The main purpose of launching the portal is to contribute to smooth public distribution of food grains and other items, making it easy for the farmers to continue with their produce. This would help improve the overall grain pool of India.
- Portal has been launched by – The portal has been launched by the help of the Department of food and civil supplies
- Mode of registration – Through the portal launched, the farmers have to opt for online registration.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
- Residents of state – As the portal has been launched in Punjab, only the farmers of the state are eligible for the same.
- Identification details –The farmers need to furnish identification details to scrutiny at the time of registration via the portal.
- Details of farmer’s income – To get help for agricultural produce, the farmers need to produce their annual income and details of the production.
- Running of the public distribution system –By offering help through the portal, the state government is trying to run the public distribution system smoothly and improve the condition of production and supply of food grains in India.
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential documents – The farmers need to provide residential documents to justify that they are the permanent residents of Punjab.
- Identification proof –As identification proof, one needs to produce Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card, and the like for scrutiny at the time of registration on the online portal.
- Income details – Relevant income certificate shall help to justify that they are the farmers of the state and engaged in some food grain production.
Details of login procedure in the portal
- The applicant has to visit the www.anaajkharid.in link to login.
- The login option is available on the home page of the portal
- For login, users need to have user name along with the password
- The login credentials will be required to login to the official portal
How to register for Anaaj Kharid?
- First, applicants need to click on the official link directing to the portal
- On the home page, the candidates have to choose ‘Click on Aarthiya Registrations for Anaaj Kharid’ option
- Before registration, the applicant should go through the instructions given
- Now, they have to enter the mobile number and then click on the ‘submit’ button
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number that the applicant has to enter on the portal
- After this, the registration form will show up on the screen
- If only the correct details are entered in the application form, the form will be generated. Also, one can get access to the portal via the user name and password.
FAQs on Anaaj Kharid Portal
The official portal for registration is www.anaajkharid.in.
Yes, the portal invites login and easy registration to get suitable information.
Yes, both the words stand for the same website.