YSR Kishori Vikasam Scheme In Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Application Form, Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Website, Toll free Number
Young teenagers often find it difficult to cope up with the mental and physical changes that they go through. They do not confide in their parents and seek for assistance from the peer groups. It makes matters worse as their friends are going through the same changes and cannot offer much assistance. The state government opines that lack of awareness is the main cause of this problem. To address this situation, and to help teenagers to control their mood swings, the state government has announced a new project, names YSR Kishori Vikasam Scheme. Under this project, teenagers will receive guidance from the experts. In this article, you will learn about the various aspects of this scheme.
|Name of the scheme||YSR Kishori Vikasam Scheme|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Taneti Vanitha|
|Date of announcement||17th Oct|
|Date of implementation||Soon|
|Target beneficiaries||Teenagers in the state|
|Supervised by||Women and Child Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the teenagers – The primary objective of this scheme is to ensure proper mental and physical development of the teenagers. The scheme will require the participation of the parents, teachers and mental health experts for successful implementation.
- Assistance to cope with the changes – Mental and physical changes can trigger mood swings and temper tantrums. With proper awareness and guidance from the experts, the teenagers will be able to put a stopper to this.
- Access to the experts – If the teenagers have any issues, they will be able to consult with the experts. The guidelines will assist them to get an upper hand on the problem, and control their mood swings.
- Reservation for female candidates – The Chief Minister has also announced that there will be 50% reservation for the female applicants.
- Training girls – The scheme highlights that the officials, in charge of monitoring the program will offer training to as many as 50,000 female students.
- Phase wise implementation – The Chief Minister later commented that the scheme will be implemented in separate phases. It ensures proper monitoring and distribution of the benefits to the beneficiaries.
Eligibility for application
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – The state government has launched this special program for those teenagers who are legal and permanent residents of this state.
- Teenagers only – As the scheme focuses on the development of the teenager applicants, the age bracket, to become a beneficiary of this scheme is 13 to 19 years.
- School going applicants – It is mandatory for the interested applicants to be regular candidates of state-run or private schools, located within the state.
- No financial bar – It has been highlighted in the scheme draft that all teenagers of the state will be allowed to apply for the benefits of the scheme. There is no family income related restrictions to become a part of this development program.
- Access to bank account – It is necessary that the teenagers have access to a bank account so that the financial grant can be transferred to their accounts.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential certificate – It is imperative that the teenage applicant submits necessary certificates, which show that the boy/girl is a legal and permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Identification proof – All applicants need to furnish their identity proof certificates like the Aadhar card.
- School registration documents – The interested applicants will have to furnish documents, which highlight that the candidate is a regular school student. The certificate must be issued by the respective school authority.
- Age proof – As only a certain section will be allowed to partake in this scheme, it is necessary that the applicants submit their age proof certificates.
- Bank account details – During application, the interested candidates will have to offer such documents, which highlight the specific details of their bank account.
How to get application form and register for the scheme?
The Andhra Pradesh authority has just made an official announcement, highlighting the launch of the scheme. The other details have been withheld for the time being. So, interested applicants must wait for some time before they get information about the application process. Once the state ministers announce the nitty-gritties about the registration procedure, you will get an update on this site.
The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister opined that the youngsters of today will play an important role in shaping the future of the state. It is the responsibility of the state to ensure that their mental and physical health is in top shape. Thus, the implementation of the scheme will assist the teenagers to acquire better cognitive development.
Other Schemes –