YSR Kapu Nestham (Nestam) Card AP 2020 (Last Date, Check Status, Login Online, Application Form, How to apply, List)
The Andhra Pradesh government has launched various welfare schemes during 2019. Most of these will be implemented in 2020. One such financial security project that is targeted towards the women is the YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme. In this article, you will get a concise view at the important aspects of this welfare scheme. The state government is making the final preparations for its speedy implementation.
Details of the scheme
The official announcement of the YSR Kapu Nestam Scheme was done by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. He launched this scheme to offer financial assistance to the women of backward communities. The successful implementation of this scheme will pave the path for women empowerment in the state. On 27th of November 2019, the state government launched this project. It will be implemented in 2020. The beneficiaries of this scheme will receive an annual grant of Rs. 12,000 from the state government. The project details highlight that Telaga, kapu, Ontari and Balija are the four backward communities, which have been included in this scheme.
Click here for AP YSR Pension Kanuka Card
Details of the scheme card
The Chief Minister highlighted that the state government will keep track of the beneficiaries and ensures that the grant is being utilized for their betterment. For this, every beneficiary will get a YSR Kapu Nestam Card. The pass for the new beneficiaries will be issued by the government as per the guidelines of the Navasakam scheme. The card will contain the details of the beneficiaries and the registration numbers.
Click here for YSR Aarogyasri Health Card
Eligibility for the applications
- Resident of Andhra Pradesh – As the project will be sponsored and implemented by the Andhra Pradesh government, the applicants must be permanent and legal inhabitants of this state.
- Must belong to BPL category – It is mandatory that the interested applicants fall under the BPL category and possess the official BPL certificate.
- Must belong to the selected communities – It is mandatory for the interested applicants to belong to any of these communities – Telaga, kapu, Ontari and Balija. They must possess the necessary certificates to support their claims.
- Must have a bank account – The annual grant will be deposited in the respective bank account of the beneficiary. Thus, the women must have access to a bank account.
- Age requirement for the applicants – The scheme comes with an age criterion. It highlights that the beneficiary must not be less than 45 years of age. The upper cutoff limit for age is 60 years.
- Family income – If the applicant resides in the rural areas, then the family must not have an income of more than Rs. 10,000 every month. The income criterion for urban dwellers is Rs. 12,000 each month.
- Land ownership – The applicant or the family must not own more than 10 acres of land in any area. Applicants, living in the cities must have a property that does not measure over 750 sq.feet.
- Not for vehicle owners – If the applicant’s family has a car, then she will be barred from attaining the perks of this scheme.
- Not for government employees – If any person in the applicant’s immediate family has a central or state government job. Then she will be barred from receiving the financial perk under this project.
Click here for AP YSR Rice Card Apply Online
Registration process for the scheme
- Portal for the scheme –
Though the application process is mostly offline for the convenience of the applicants, the state government has launched a portal through which the candidates can get the enrollment form. You can click on the YSR Navasakam Portal to land on this website.
- Form download –
On the top of the page, you can spot several tabs. One of these tabs is highlighted as “Download.” When you click on this link, you will get access to the registration form.
- Printout the document –
The digitized application form is available in the PDF format. It makes it easy for the applicants to download it with one click. After downloading the form, you need to get a print out.
- Form fill-up –
There are various sections in the registration form and you need to fill it up with the correct details.
- Attaching the documents –
The necessary documents, highlighted in the scheme guidelines must be attached with the form.
- Application submission –
Once you have completed the process, you can submit the form at the Gram Panchayat office or Block development office. You may hand over the form to the Navasakam scheme village volunteers.
The state government realizes that the empowerment of women play an effective role in the progress of the entire state. The project offers financial assistance to the eligible women. They can use the money to start a micro venture and earn their own money. The funds can be used for the attainment of a better lifestyle.
Other links –
- मध्यप्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री कर्मचारी स्वास्थ्य बीमा योजना
- Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana
- YSR Amma Vodi Scheme Apply Online
- YSR Kishori Vikasam Scheme In Andhra Pradesh