Tamil Nadu Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam Scheme (TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme) (AYSS) 2020 [Sports Games List, Eligibility, How to Apply, Training Details)
The Tamil Nadu state government has come up with a scheme called Amma youth scheme which is a sports scheme. The objective of the scheme is discovering the hidden talent of the rural people and the scheme will work towards both male and female talents. The scheme was launched in 2019 by the Chief Minister Palaniswami. The scheme will be implemented through proper application process. Now coming to the launch details, you will find the details below.
Name of scheme
Amma Youth Sports Scheme
Chief Minister Palaniswami
Youth of rural areas
Key features of the scheme
Objective of the scheme-
After appropriate execution of the TN Amma Youth Sports Scheme, the rustic youth can take an interest in various games like Cricket, Volleyball, Football and others. The games will be led both in the state and area level. Along these lines, online application for the equivalent has been begun. Be that as it may, this plan will conceal right around 12, 524 town alongside 528 town panchayats.
Click Here for PM Kisan Maandhan Form
Forming the sports club–
By successful usage of the plan, sex savvy sports club will be sorted out by the state government. Also, the state government has guaranteed a measure of rupees 64.35 crores for the sake of the above-chose conspire.
As per the rules of the scheme a committee will be formed that will sort out talent separately for men and women.
Promotion of sports-
Sports like volleyball, cricket, badminton, kabadi, etc. will be promoted through the scheme and along with that scheme will build appropriate infrastructure for those.
Budget of the scheme-
Till now a budget has been set and it is 6,608 crore rupees, and there are 15 projects have already in progress. The government allotted 76.24 crore rupees for the entire scheme and around 12,524 gram panchayats will come under the scheme.
Click Here for PM Laghu Vyapari Pension Yojana Form
The government will also provide training to the players so that they can be eligible to play in the state level. The state government will establish a national level sports club in the rural areas.
The government will offer awards to the rural talents on winning senior, junior, and national level. Players who have already won medals on recently held Asian game are given 2.36 crore rupees.
New development of the project-
The old building of the sports authority at Chennai will be constructed and the budget is 5 crore rupees.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residents of Tamil Nadu– As the scheme is launched in the state so the candidates need to be the permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Rural youths– The scheme is launched to promote the rural talents in sports so to apply for the scheme one needs to be a resident of rural areas of Tamil Nadu.
- Good health- As the scheme will deal with the physical fitness as it is all about sports so the candidates’ health will be examined during the time of application.
Click Here for PM Kisan Correction Form
- Residential proof- The youths need to create personality verification, for example, Voter ID card, proportion card or Aadhaar card to guarantee that they have a place with just Tamil Nadu. Be that as it may, the recognizable proof accreditation will be required when adolescents apply online under the plan.
- Health certificate – Although sports development specialists will give wellness declaration in the wake of experiencing preparing according to the plan rules, they should create some fundamental wellness testament alongside information about the game they decide to play.
Application Form Process for Sports Scheme
Online applications will be welcomed under the above-said conspire like that of different games related games. Since this is an as of late propelled sports related plan, the subtleties of online application are yet to be proclaimed by the state government. Having said that, when it cvomes
out, the interested candidates will be the first to think about it from the online entry of the plan.For this, the young needs to remain refreshed and visit the entrance regularly. Be that as it may, by presenting the online application process, it will be simple for youth to apply by means of
online mode from the solace of their home.
The initiative taken by the Tamil Nadu government to find out the sport talents from the rural areas is commendable. This scheme will help the youth to show their ability in sport. Along with that the CM says that, the scheme will also help to bring out the leadership quality and responsibility through playing sports. The committee has the right to choose three different sports and government will help to build excellent infrastructure so that male and female athletes can receive training.
Other links –