Subhiksha Keralam Scheme 2020 (Online Registration Form at aims.kerala.gov.in Portal, Eligibility, farmer List)
The state government of Kerala has launched a scheme called Subhiksha Keralam Scheme for which registration form has been released by the state government. The scheme will provide financial support to the people is associated with agricultural sector in the state. Here we are going to talk about the scheme and how you will be able to register you name on the portal. The portal will help to coordinate with the farmers so that they can run their farm without any financial crunch. The scheme will collect all the information related to the state farmers and that will be stored under Agricultural Information Management System.
Name of the scheme
Subhiksha Keralam Scheme
Place of launch
State govt. of Kerala
Farmers of Kerala
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme- It is an agricultural scheme that will support the Integrated Food Security Scheme besides that, it will help the farmers to overcome financial issues that occurred due to Covid-19.
- Public participation– The scheme is going to encourage public participation to encourage self-sufficiency, increasing food production, etc.
- Activity under the scheme– as per the authority, under the scheme agricultural activities will start by following different courses. And, Kerala government decided to cultivate 2200 hectares to make the state self-sufficient.
- Merging the scheme– It is a convergence scheme that will undertake fallow land to build an integrated farming model that will reduce the expenditure and increase the income of the people associated with farming in Kerala.
- Subsidy under the scheme– The cost for milk cow and milk buffalo have changed and now it is 60,000 rupees. Government will provide 50% subsidy to the general people, and 75% to the Scheduled Tribes. Apart from that, there will be subsidy for poultry, fishing, mini dairy farms, fodder cultivation, etc.
- Resident of Kerala– In order to apply for the scheme a candidate has to be a domicile of the state.
- Association with farms– The candidate has to have a farm to apply for the scheme.
- Bank account– as the subsidy will be transferred directly to the bank account so the applicant must have personal account.
- Domicile certificate– In order to apply for the scheme the applicant needs to submit address proof like ration card.
- Identity proof– The applicant must submit Aadhar card as identity proof during the time of application.
- Caste certificate– If the applicant belongs to Scheduled Tribes then, the candidate must submit caste certificate.
- Bank details– To get the money to account an applicant must provide bank account details at the time of application.
- Proof of farming– The candidate also needs to provide the necessary proof of the farm that they are associated with.
How to apply for the scheme –
- Step 1– You need to visit at link
- Step 2- on the home page you will find option called ‘Subhiksha Keralam’ you need to click on that.
- Step 3- You will find a new tab were you need to click on New Registration. Soon after the click the registration form will open on the screen.
- Step 4- You need to fill in the details with accurate information along with mobile number.
- Step 5- You will receive an OTP at your number. You need to enter the OTP to be redirected to registration page.
- Step 6- Another form will appear where the applicant needs to fill in the basic details along with bank account details.
- Step 7- After that you will get option to create your account and for that you need to click on ‘create user’ and there you need to give password to complete the registration.
- Step 8- The applicant do farmer login by going to link
It is evident that the scheme is going to take a holistic approach for the people associated to agriculture. It will facilitate the farming activity that has been affected by pandemic and a prolonged lockdown. One can get round the clock access to the portal and the portal is made user-friendly so one can check the portal through smart phone.
Other links –
- Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Anaaj Kharid Portal Punjab
- उत्तराखंड किसान पेंशन योजना