(rajss.raj.nic.in ) Apply Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana in Rajasthan [Application Form]
The Rajasthan state government has introduced a new pension scheme entitled the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana. This is being supported by the departments of Empowerment and Social Justice. The pension program works to provide financial support to more citizens regardless of physical condition, age or other considerations that they hold.
The pension program especially helps people with getting the money that they require upon retirement. This assists people in getting the most out of their lives and offers protection. A key part of the program especially comes from how it entails many different programs being merged together by the state government to make it work.
Different Programs Merged Under the Scheme
A key part of the Samajik Suraksha Pension Yojana comes from how it entails several different programs that have been merged together. These include the following general functions:
- The Mukhya Mantri Vridh Samman Pension Yojana is available for those from 55 to 58 years of age. It offers maximum incomes of Rs. 48,000 per year to those who qualify. This is available for men and women alike to take advantage of.
- The Mukhya Mantri EkalNaari Pension Yojana is also being covered by the program. It is for widows and divorced women when are 18 or older in age. An annual household income of Rs. 48,000 is needed for people to be eligible to get into the program.
- Another scheme used in the program is the Pradhan Mantri Special Gender Pension Yojana. It is particularly for those who have substantial height difficulties and developmental issues. Those who are dwarfs who are under three feet and six inches may qualify. The average annual income in this program should be less than Rs. 60,000.
- The INGARA Vridavastha Pension Yojana is for seniors in BPL families who are 60 years of age or greater. The upper age limit is not going to be included in this part of the plan as a means of allowing more people to qualify for the program.
- Added INGARA programs for widowees and those who are physically disabled may also qualify for the scheme. These are both groups where minimum income standards may not apply although information on income can be provided as needed.
Eligibility For the New Pension Program
There are a few eligibility rules that have to be followed in order to get into the program:
- A person who is applying for the scheme must be based in the Rajasthan state. In addition, that person must have been born in the state and be registered as being a resident in the state shortly after that.
- All applicants must be of a proper age in order to legally enter into the scheme. The age rules will vary by each applicant due to the nature of the new scheme having been designed to work with a variety of different schemes that have come about in the past.
- This is available to people regardless of their gender or the class level that each person is at. The benefits that people can get may still vary based on whom a person is so it is essential to take a look at how individual plans are managed.
Managing the Application Form
The official website for the application process is currently available at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/LoginContent/MidLogin.aspx. The application is available as long as an applicant offers one’s name, age, address, contact information and other details required. A proper proof of one’s identification must also be added during the enrollment process to confirm the details on the person who is applying.
To get into the scheme, proper documents are to be provided. Proof of one’s identification can be offered with the options for doing so including an Aadhaar or PAN card or proof of one’s residence. A proof of one’s age through a birth certificate or matriculation certificate can be offered.
Bank account information is needed as the program is linked to banks. Proof of one’s income, details on one’s address and anything else that can be provided as a proof of identity can be offered. This ensures that the applicant in question will be able to benefit from the program and use it to one’s general advantage.
The Application Process
After going to the official website as listed on the application form, the applicant can fill in all login information and th en choose an eMitra center. This is to help with getting a physical place for managing one’s account. There are 40,000 such locations in the state that people may use and get their information registered in. After the registration is finished, the verification process can actually begin.
How the Verification Process Works
The verification process will entail getting the state SDO or BDO able to review the data as it is handled. This includes working with proper certification to ensure that a person applying for the program will be confirmed for getting into the program. The SDO or BDO will analyze the data and check on getting pay orders for applicants. Any PPO that may be prepared should be analyzed properly with a payment made to a post office or through a bank account as needed.
Confirming One’s Status
After applying for the setup, one’s application status can be reviewed in real time. This may be done through a review on the official website at http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/HtmlPages/Schemes/Reports.aspx. The status review check can be done in the English or Hindi language. This helps people to review what is available around the program.
Going to the Official Site
The application for the scheme can be handled online at www.rajss.raj.nic.in. The helpdesk number is also available at 0141-2740637,5111007,5111010. The Additional Director (P&P) can also be contacted for added information by mailing to the Additional Director P&P, Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Jaipur. It may take a good period of time to get an application to go through.
The overall pension program is being used to help people around India with getting enough support for income as they retire. The efforts used in the program will help with securing the many financial needs that people may hold for a number of particular requirements. Potential participants are being encouraged to take a closer look at the program and how it can work for them.