Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana in Maharashtra (MJPSKY) 2020 (Karj Mafi / Mukti, Loan Waiver) Farmer 1st-nd List, Last Date, How to Apply, Registration, Portal, Helpline Toll free Number, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, How to Check Status) (Check Your Name District/village/block wise List)
The Maharashtra government under CM Uddhav Thackeray has announced for the implementation of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana. Only the loans outstanding up to 30th September will be considered under the entitled scheme. The beneficiaries can opt through an easy offline mode of registration. Through the scheme, the state government is planning to improve the financial condition of the farmers throughout the state. Below are mentioned other relevant details of the scheme that shall help the farmers who wish to enjoy the perks.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Shetkari Karjmukti Yojana
Scheme has been launched in
Scheme has been launched by
Date of implementation of the scheme
Target beneficiaries of the scheme
Farmers of Maharashtra
Scheme has been launched under the supervision of
Format of application for the scheme
Offline mode of application
Portal of the scheme
Date of first list release
Second list release date
Toll free helpline number
Yet to be released
Key features of the scheme
- Development of state farmers – The main objective of the scheme is to waive off the loan from the burden of farmers of Maharashtra.
- Fast paperless scheme – CM has suggested for offline setup procedure for registration of the scheme. This shall help in a quick and paperless mode of registration for the scheme and help the farmers quickly. Candidates need to produce the Aadhaar card at the time of registration.
- Crops to be included in the plan – As per the scheme drafts, the workers growing traditional crops will be eligible to avail of the scheme benefits. This apart, the farmers cultivating sugarcane and other fruits are also eligible for the scheme perks.
- Loan amount to be given to farmers –As per the rules of the scheme, the eligible candidates under the scheme will waive off farmer’s loan up to rupees 2 lakhs.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
- Residents of state – As CM of Maharashtra has launched the scheme, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to get the scheme benefits. Members from other states cannot become part of the scheme.
- For all groups of farmers – Agricultural farmers belonging to all categories are allowed to get the scheme benefits. The scheme is sure to boost the financial condition of both the marginal and small scale farmers of the state.
- Farmer by profession – Only the individuals who are farmers by professionals are eligible to get the scheme perks. For this, they have to furnish suitable documents in support of their claim.
- Date of confirmation in farming business – The loan waive off scheme is applicable to the farmers who have opted for a loan between the period of 1st March 2015 to 30th September 2019.
- Identification details – As suitable identification proof, the candidates need to furnish Aadhaar card and other details for justification of their claim.
- Bank details –The farmers need to produce bank details and link it with the scheme. If the farmer does not have an active bank account, they cannot get the scheme perks.
- No income tax payee – If farmers are paying income tax or part of any government organization, they cannot avail the scheme benefits.
Documents required for scheme
- Residential proof – As residential proof, the candidates need to produce a suitable residential certificate to justify that they are the native people of Maharashtra.
- Bank documents – As for bank documents, they need to furnish bank account details, IFSC code, and other details that shall help in waiving off the loan.
- Income certificate – The farmers need to produce a suitable income certificate to justify that they are eligible to avail of the above-said scheme benefits.
- Group of the farmer – All categories of farmers are eligible for the scheme, and therefore, they need to produce suitable documents whether they belong to marginal or small farmer groups.
- Identification details – As suitable identification details, farmers have to produce Aadhaar card, voter ID card, and the like at the time of registration under the scheme.
- Verified mobile phone – An active and verified mobile number should be given at the time of registration. Through this, it will help the farmers to get updates about the scheme.
How to get an application form?
- Offline application – The CM of the state has come up with an offline procedure of the scheme to make it easy and fast for the farmers.
- Giving notification to bank officers – The applicant eligible to get the scheme benefits should visit the bank and meet the concerned officials. Here, the bank officer will ask the candidate for a thumb impression that to examine the claim made by the candidate.
- Bank application – When a farmer meets the eligibility criteria, he should visit the branch and contact the officials for a loan waive off.
- Appropriate transfer of funds – After the farmer fulfills the eligibility criteria, the bank officials will take steps to transfer the loan waiving amount to the concerned farmer.
- Document verification by a higher authority –After the farmers get the details of the farmer, he should check the same with the loan documents. Only after this, the bank official should transfer the loan waiving amount to the linked bank account of the farmer.
How to check the beneficiaries list Online
To check the beneficiary list, the candidates have to go through the following steps.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official portal related to the scheme. On the homepage, candidate has to click on the beneficiary list.
- As they click on the list option, it will open up the next page. From this, candidates have to enter correct district, village name in the field given.
- From this, the beneficiary list will show up upon clicking on the right scheme name.
- This will give the final list of the beneficiaries who are eligible to get the scheme benefits.
Therefore, through the proper implementation of the scheme, it will help to lower the loan burden of the farmers. After completing the offline process, the loan amount will be credited in the linked bank account of the farmers.
Other links –