Janasevaka Scheme in Karnataka 2020 (Doorstep Home Delivery of Govt Scheme, Service list, Call Center Toll Free Number, Download Mobile App, Online Application Book Slot, Fee)
Indian government has witnessed different developments by assistance from both the state and central governments. For this, it is important to implement e-governance. In this regard, the recent launch of the Janasevaka Scheme by the Karnataka government is worth mentioning. The state residents can opt for various government services from the comfort of their homes. Read the following part of the article that shall help you know about other relevant details of the entitled scheme.
Launch details of Janasevaka Scheme
Name of the scheme
Citizens of Karnataka
Scheme has been supervised by
State Government of Karnataka
Portal of the scheme
Call center for the scheme
Through the help of call center, scheme portal, and application
Date of announcement of the scheme
Scheme has been launched by
B S Yediyurappa
Scheme is launched in
Name of the mother scheme
Key features of the scheme
- Delivering services at home–The government can offer home services after the successful implementation of the scheme. For the service, ward volunteers will be given the task.
- Number of departments – Near about 11 state government departments will be working under the scheme to offer suitable service.
- Number of services – The residents of the state will be able to get 53 services that will be delivered at their home for convenience.
- Easy and paperless mode of application – The website and mobile application will help to have easy access to the application in a paperless manner.
- Fees for the service – The applicant has to pay rupees 115 to avail of the government service.
- Online mode of payment –The candidates can make the payment for the service they avail through online mode of payments.
How to book a slot via the call center?
- Call center for slot booking – If an applicant is unable to book slot via app or website, they can visit the call center or call in the number 08044554455.
- Assistance of the call center executives–When the applicant gets in touch with the call center, the assistant executive can help you about the fee details and registration over the phone.
- OTP generation–After the call center executive has filled in the details of the applicant, the OTP will be sent to the registered number that is active. Now, the caller has to provide the OTP to the Jana Sevaka.
- Slot booking- Depending on the slot that the caller wants, he or she will be given the same by the call center assistant.
- Completing application – To complete the application procedure, Jana Sevaka with the OTP shall help in filling up the application form to complete the procedure.
- Fee collection – The caller has to make payment for the government service that they opt for.
- Confirmation via SMS – After paying the service charge, the applicant will receive a confirmation message with details of the slot booking and others.
- Application processing – The booking request will be given to the government department depending on the service the caller opts for. Only after checking the official registration under the scheme, necessary actions will be taken.
How to book a slot via scheme app?
- Scheme mobile app – App for the above-said scheme has been launched. By this, both Apple and Android mobile users will be able to get access to the scheme portal and relevant details.
- App installation – After downloading the app from the correct source, the applicant has to install it to make it function correctly.
- Scheme details – The applicant will get the scheme details from the app to convenience.
- Download the app – The applicant can get the source of the app from Google Store or iStore. From here, the applicant has to click on the download option that shall initiate the download process.
- Confirmation of the service – After the app registration process, the user can opt for the service booking slot through the application.
- Form fill-up and document attachment – The user should fill up the registration form and submit the scanned copy of the required documents.
- OTP generation – As the applicant chooses a service slot, they have to generate OTP for the same. The OTP will be sent SMS to the registered mobile number of the user.
- Submission – The applicant needs to enter the OTP that shall help to book the slot service. It can be done through the application of the scheme.
How to book a slot via the scheme website?
- Office portal – The state government has come up with a separate website for helping applicants who wish to book the government service. For this, they have to click on the right link that is present on the homepage of the scheme portal.
- Filling up the online form – Clicking on the right link, you can get access to the application form on the portal. Here, the candidate has to fill up the application form entering the correct details.
- Service booking page –As the main page of the portal shows up, you have to click on the option ‘book your slot’ that will direct you to a new page.
- Appointment and date selection – After applicant has filled up the form with suitable details, they have to enter the right time and date as per their convenience. It shall help the candidate to get the right slot booking.
- Form submission – After filling up the form, the applicant needs to click on the ‘Book Slot’ option to complete the form submission.
Services offered under the scheme
- Senior Citizen Card
- Health Card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Land Holding Certificate
- Family Tree Attestation
- Solvency Certificate
- Compassionate Appointment Income Certificate
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Living Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension
- Handicap Pension
- Widow Pension
- Widow Certificate
- Non-governmental Job Certificate
- Alive Family Member Certificate
- Unemployment Certificate
- Khata Transfer Sale Deeds
- Court Decree Khata Transfer Document
- Gift Khata Transfer Documents
- Inheritance Khata Transfer Documents
- Partition Khata Transfer Documents
- Release Deeds of Khata Transfer
- Khata Bifurcation Sale Documents
- Khata Bifurcation Court Decree Documents
- Gift Khata Bifurcation documents
- Khata Bifurcation via Inheritance
- Khata Bifurcation Partition Documents
- Common KhataRegist Documents
- Khata Amalgamation Documents
- Khata Registration Court Documents
- Khata Registration Inheritance Documents
- Gift Khata Registration Documents
- Partition KhataRegist documents
- Educational Assistance Registration
- Release Deed of Khata Registration
- Funeral and Ex-Gratia Assistance Registration
- Registration Continuation (3 years) Application
- Medical Assistance Registration
- Marriage Assistance Enrollment
- Duplicate Identity Card Issuance Application
- Delivery Assistance Registration
- Pension Enrollment
- Construction Workers Welfare Application
- Registering for Police Verification of Servants
- Police Verification for Government Employees
- Police Verification for Private Sector Employees
The Karnataka state government is trying to maintain good communication with the citizens of the state. So, with successful implementation of the above said scheme, it shall help to get suitable revenue for the state scheme in the form of fees. The applicants need not go to the government office to collect the related passes. Details have been added in the database related to the scheme. Through this, the government officials can get access to the details of applicants and try to come up with better scheme offer for the citizens of the state.
- Tamil Nadu Amma Ilaignar Vilayattu Thittam Scheme
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Card AP
- Atal Bhujal Yojana
- PM Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana Form