Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana 2020 (Registration Form Online, check status Online, beneficiary list, download form, eligibility criteria @pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in, How to apply, old age samman allowance pension scheme)
Lack of social and financial security is one of the major concerns for the people of Haryana. But the state government has been working tirelessly to develop more schemes, which will offer both economic and social security to the individuals who fall in the vulnerable category. The aged people are incapable of working and cannot earn their livelihood. They have to depend on others for financial assistance. In this respect, the state government of Haryana had launched and implemented the Haryana Old Age Pension Yojana. The scheme offered pension to the senior citizens. In this article, you will learn about the important aspects of this pension project.
Launch details of the scheme
Name of the scheme
Old Age Pension Yojana
Bhupinder Singh Hooda
Date of launch
Date of implementation
Needy aged people in the state
Department of Social Justice & Empowerment in Haryana
Key features of the scheme
- Social and financial security – The primary aim of the Haryana Government, behind the implementation of this scheme was to offer some financial support to the needy aged people. The financial security would pave the path for social security.
- Pension amount – The scheme benefit amount has been changed many times over the years. Recently, the Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal raised the pension amount. Now, the beneficiaries of this project will attain Rs. 2250 instead of Rs. 2000.
- Payment frequency – As this is a pension scheme, the scheme beneficiaries will attain the money every month from the state government.
- Payment mode – The state government has announced that all grant payments will be done via the beneficiary’s bank account. Direct Benefit Transfer will be used as a safe and transparent mode of pension payment.
- Number of beneficiaries – The official report, released by the Haryana government highlights that 28 lakh people attain the perks of this scheme.
- Pension amount for aged labors – In case the individual was a registered labor, he/she will attain Rs. 2750 as a project perk. The age requirement for such applicant remains the same as the others.
Eligibility for applicants
- Resident of the state – The pension will be offered by the Haryana government. Thus, only the legal and permanent residents of this state will get the opportunity to partake in this scheme.
- Age requirement – It is mandatory for the applicant to be either 60 years of age or more to become eligible for the pension scheme.
- Income criterion – It has been stated in the official draft of the pension scheme that is the collective family income of the applicant exceeds the Rs. 2 lakh mark, then the candidate will not attain the perks of this scheme.
- Bank account – The scheme guidelines highlight that only those applicants will be selected for the scheme, which have access to an active bank account.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – It is imperative that the interested applicants attach a residential document proof with the application form.
- Aadhar card – The new applicants, interested in becoming a part of this scheme will have to attach a copy of the Aadhar Card.
- Age proof – Each interested applicant needs to attach a photocopy of the age proof document with the application form.
- Income certificate – The applicant needs to get an income certificate, generated from the Gram Panchayat office or the Block Development Office. The income certificate will support the claim of the applicant.
- Bank account details – Along with the other documents, the applicant needs to offer such documents, which will shed light on the bank and branch names, account number, branch code and the IFSC code.
How to apply for the scheme offline?
The Haryana government realizes that the aged applicants may not be able to accomplish the online application process. Thus, the interested candidates can acquire assistance from the agents at E-disha Center or the Atal Seva Kendra. The applicants must bring the original and photocopies of the necessary documents. The agents at these centers will fill the application form on behalf of the applicant. After the completion of the registration process, the agents will give the enrollment receipt to the applicant.
How to apply for the scheme online?
- Online portal – Apart from the offline application mode, the state government has an official website, through which, candidates can register. One can reach this website by clicking on the link https://pension.socialjusticehry.gov.in/.
- Application page – On the home page, applicants will see a blue button at the end of the page that is marked as “Apply Online for Pension Schemes.” As the applicant clicks on this button, he/she will be redirected to another tab.
- Application form download – The candidate can gain access to the scheme enrollment form by clicking on a particular link. The form can be downloaded from here.
- Application form print out – Once the download is complete, the candidate needs to get a print out of this form.
- Application form fill-up – The candidate needs to fill in the form and get it scanned for the future.
- ID creation – After this, the applicant needs to log in on the “Saral Website” and create an ID.
- Login process – Once the ID has been created, the applicant must log in with the ID and password.
- Services Tab – After logging in successfully, the applicant needs to click on the tab that is marked as “Services.”
- Enrollment form upload – Under the services tab, the applicant will get various options. He/she needs to click on the apply option and upload the scanned form.
- Document attachment – After the enrollment form has been uploaded, the applicant needs to attach the necessary documents for scrutiny.
- Submission – Once the documents have been attached, the applicant must click on the “Submit” button to register for the scheme.
The Haryana state government has announced that it will take the necessary steps to increase the horizon of this scheme. More alterations will be made in the scheme guidelines to ensure that the eligible applicants get the financial support and security they deserve.
Other links –