Download SECC 2011 List (BPL List) for Pradhan Mantri (Awas Yojana and Ujjwala Yojana)
Pradhan Mantri Ujjawala Scheme has been started in the year 2016 in 7 states. As per the scheme BPL families of these states will get LPG connections and also they will be given Rs. 1600/- financial assistance for the connection. The eligible families will be selected from SECC – 2011 data.
According to SECC or Social Economic Caste Census data taken in 2011, people who belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) will get the benefit of this scheme. To know the eligibility people need to download the data from their database.
How to download SECC -2011 Data State Wise
State wise data is available in SECC official website. To get the data one has to sign up / login in the website.
- Step1: Visit the page http://secc2011.nic.in/. On the right side of the page login details should be entered if you are already a member. If not then click on the Register a new member section to proceed. Or click on this link http://secc2011.nic.in/userSignup.
- Step2: Once you are logged in, you will find the names of all the states on the left of your home page. You need to select your state from the list. Afterwards you will get a district wise full list (including dates) on the right side of the page.
- Step3: You can directly go and search your district details by clicking on the link http://220.127.116.11/netnrega/secc_list.aspx.
- Step4: Click on the district you belong to from the given list. If you are from rural area, click on the date given under rural section and if you are from urban area click on the date under urban area.
- Step5: Download and Save the zip file in your computer or system. After extracting the folder to your computer, open the respective village/town you are living in.
- Step6: Open the folder where a list of names are saved in excel sheet (.xsl format). Then you need to search your name in the list.
Find Your Name in SECC – 2011 Data
- Once you get the list of names you need to find it in the excel sheet. Open the excel sheet and type ctrl + F. A search dialogue box will pop up. Type your name in the search bar to get your name.
- If your name does not appear then you can find it with any woman’s name in the family. Also if there is no name mentioned or found then you are not eligible for the scheme.
SECC Data – 2011 for all 35 states and Union territories are now available in the mentioned link above. Anyone can click on it and find the eligible names for the scheme.